35th Birthday desires: Inspirational quotes approximately life, funny one-liners, motivational messages, candy notes and the lovely greetings – this post is all about setting a grin at the faces of folks that’ve became thirty-5 years antique. this is phase whilst teenage children and loan bills can start pushing someone towards the dreaded midlife crisis. cross on, write some thing great on a card that conveys that the satisfactory in lifestyles nonetheless lies ahead. whether or not it’s miles on your pals, colleagues, husband, wife, son or daughter – make sure that your words inspire them to begin residing life to the fullest.
1) Your thirties are when life is the perfect cocktail – 1/2 youth and 1/2 maturity, sprinkled with dashes of freedom, served on a plate of responsibility. Happy birthday.
2) If every man became as handsome, charming and mature as you at thirty-five, every woman would want to skip her twenties. Happy birthday. xoxo
3) Being twenty-five, thirty-five, forty-five or fifty-five doesn’t matter as long as you welcome every new opportunity of your life with a high five. Happy 35th birthday.
4) Congratulations for having the best of both worlds – the energy of your early thirties and the mellowness of your nearing forties. Happy birthday.
5) Stop looking for inspiration in people around you and start being an inspiration to others – this is the best way to live the best life you possibly can. Happy birthday.
6) Life isn’t measured in the number of years you live, but by the number of stories you can tell. Happy birthday.
7) From getting a new job to family, and from friends to broken relationships – thirties are life’s most challenging years and you are in the middle of it all. Good luck, happy birthday!
8) From cassettes to floppies to CDs to pen drives – your life has come a long way. Happy 35th birthday.
9) Don’t let responsibilities bog you down. Don’t let problems give you a frown. There is much more to life than little troubles. Real happiness lies in smiles, laughs, hugs and cuddles. Happy 35th birthday.
10) You have… a loving family, friends who make you happy. A good career, lovely kids so dear. A beautiful wife, the perfect life. Happy 35th birthday.
11) Life’s biggest achievement aren’t the degrees and promotions, but the memories and friendships you make along the way. Happy birthday.
12) As you celebrate your thirty-fifth with your kids and your wife, take a moment to be thankful for getting such a lovely life. Happy birthday.
13) The advantage of being exactly halfway between your thirties and forties is that you can switch between acting young and old whenever you want. Happy 35th birthday.
14) Stop wondering what it’ll be like to age. You’ll have many boring years to ponder about it when it finally gets to you. Happy birthday.
15) As your parents we are proud to have been a mother and father to someone who has achieved more at 35, than what we could in our entire lifetime. Happy birthday son.
16) Thirties are when you will realize life is too short. But the best part is that there’s still time left to make the most out of it. Happy birthday.
17) I don’t mind being thirty-five if it is going to make me look as stunning as you. Happy birthday.
18) The years may have gone by but one thing has frozen in time since you were eighteen – your looks! Happy birthday.
19) Not thirty, nor forty, you are halfway between two milestones. A mix of youth and maturity, you are in life’s perfect zone. Happy birthday.
20) Thirty-five is a convenient age when you can still relive your crazy twenties and also show the maturity of your looming forties – as and when you choose to. Happy birthday.
21) A time machine will probably not be invented in your lifetime. So better start living life to the fullest while you still can. Happy birthday.
22) In the journey of life, the age of thirty-five offers the last layover before a person reaches a destination called RESPONSIBILTY. Happy 35th birthday.
23) There are two types of 35 year olds – one, who keep complaining and whining about what they couldn’t do in life so far. And the other, who keep dreaming about the awesome things that are yet to be done. Which one will you be? Happy birthday.
24) Turning thirty-five is a false assurance that you are not as old as forty and not as immature as thirty. Happy birthday.
25) Your zest for life, childlike curiosity and passion for learning can put many 20-year-olds to shame. Your matured decision-making, balanced state of mind and power of discretion can put most 50-year-olds to shame. Happy birthday to the most awesome 35-year-old to ever walk on this planet.
26) Let go of your failed dreams, weave a new desire. Clear away your delusions, put new ambitions on fire. This is the perfect age, to turn a new leaf and start over. Start living life to the fullest, for it is now or never. Happy 35th birthday.
27) Wake up to a new dawn, let bygones be bygones. Happy birthday.
28) Remember how ACNE used to be your worst nightmare when you were a teen? Now that you are aging, start your countdown to welcome a new nightmare called WRINKLES. Happy birthday.
29) Looking back on the memories of your youth and anticipating many new awesome memories that lie ahead – thirty-five is an age which offers the perfect vantage point to do both. Happy birthday.
30) You were hot at thirty and you are hotter at thirty-five. Going by your track record, imagine how hot you will be at forty. Happy birthday.
31) Shun the myth, reverse your age. Challenge yourself, turn life’s new page. Take adversities head on, act as if you were just born. Smile often and be happy, live life totally carefree. Happy 35th birthday.
32) Being married, having kids or buying a new house are not the only important things to do at thirty-five. Keeping in touch with school friends, meeting up with family and spending time with yourself are important things to. Happy 35th birthday.
33) Turning thirty-five is practically the same as turning thirty, except for having five years less to achieve your dreams. So hurry up. Happy birthday.
34) As a young woman who has always broken all norms to stand out and succeed, it is no surprise to see you breaking biological norms and looking much younger than your age. Happy 35th birthday.
35) A 35th birthday is like a heads-up to brace yourself for the worst period of your life – the great midlife crisis. Happy birthday.
36) A romantic husband, a caring son, a great colleague, a father so fun. People see you as their happiness’ cause, kudos for being a man worthy of applause. Happy 35th birthday.
37) Does thirty-five signify a higher age than thirty? Going by the way you are looking younger each day, the answer is no. Happy 35th birthday.
38) Stop feeling gloomy for turning thirty-five. You are better off than all those people in the world who are celebrating their fortieth. Happy 35th birthday.
39) As you wave a bittersweet goodbye to your early thirties and flash a welcoming smile to your impeding forties, don’t forget to live the moment, enjoy being halfway at thirty-five and live life to the fullest. Happy birthday.
40) Turning thirty-five is a real eye-opener, which is quite an experience. You realize that your bucket list is growing and you get to live life only once. Happy birthday.